Threshold temperature 26°C/79°F. Recording time 48 hours. Conditioning temperature 21°C/70°F.
3M™ MonitorMark™ Time/Temperature Indicators monitor product temperature exposure through the entire supply chain. They provide a non-reversible record of temperature exposure that is accurate and easy to interpret.
3M™ MonitorMark™ Time/Temperature Indicators are available in a variety of time and temperature ranges, and may be used to monitor the cold chain for perishable food products, vaccines, blood and many other applications.
• Rectangular, flat laminate with layers of paper, film, adhesive and other components.
• Blue compound run-out to estimate how long your product was above the threshold temperature.
• Removable film activation strip.
• Pressure-sensitive adhesive allows attachment to almost all clean, dry surfaces.
• Monitoring temperature exposure of temperature-sensitive products during transportation and storage (for example, frozen or refrigerated foods, drugs, vaccines, medical diagnostic kits, blood, blood products, and intraocular lenses).
• Typically placed inside insulated shipping boxes near the temperature sensitive product.
• The indicators monitor temperature exposure, not product quality. Their purpose is to signal when product quality should be checked due to temperature exposure.
|Unit of Measure||Individual Item|
|Recording Time||48 hr.|